Have constipation, bloating and stomach pain. Increased fiber intake. Cause and cure?

I have been having constipation issues for years now! I am 22 years old and have had chronic constipation on and off and it is just horrible! Recently I have lost 40 lbs and have changed my diet . I have also increased my fiber intake as well in order for me to produce a BM but this doesnt help. It is impossible for me to produce a BM even after i am eating tons of fiber on a daily basis. It is a miserable feeling and I always feel bloated and get bad stomach pains. What is wrong and what can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013