Have cold, cough, asthma, loose stool and acne problem. Not cured by medicine. What to do?

I am 18 years old. I had severe acne on my i went to a skin specialist .i also told him that i am having problems like loose stool , asthma ,cough and cold.So he suggested me drugs called mebeverine , Azithromycin and mizolastine inn . but after taking those medicine for few days i started to have loose stool,abdominal discomfort,gas, mucus in stool.Since then i have been loosing my health rapidly and now it has became worse and i am still suffering.what can i do now?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012