Have chronic renal kidney failure. Kidney pain, taking Core. Reason for pain?

I have chronic renal kidney failure. I also have IGAN. I was given Diovan which made me very ill. My kidney doctor never did ANY bloodwork on me. Told me I was in need of seeking a oxycontin Dr. I was very upset as the Divan had caused me to Just about lose my mind. After NOT taking the Divan, I noticed I felt lots better. My anxiety was going away. I fired my Dr. Now I am having sharp stabbing pains in my left kidney. I am also taking core. I have never felt such pain. I have been off Divan and on Core for 3 months. Why am I having such pain.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012