Have chest pain. Done ECG, BP and sugar, normal. What is the reason?

Dear sir,
on 7th october I return back home after 2 hour walk. After taking my dinner I go for sleep at 2300, I feel slight chest pain. In next morning I check with my doctor, she take ECG which was nomal, then she check blood sample proponin was .68 , she kept me in ICU for 4 hour to monitor, but every thing was normal, she also take Echo test, all heart muscle was normal, after 24 hour medication Proponin 0 . What reason can be there for raised proponin and what precaution I have to take to avoid any compliction.
I am 42 year old height 5.8ft weight 73, BP and suger are normal
muhammad arshad
Dubai UAE
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013