Have cervical spondylitis, had spasm. Test report shows TSH high, ESR outside range. Possible reason?

my email id is YYYY@YYYY i have cervical spondolytis..C5-C6.. recently had a spasm in the month of Dec I showed to an orthopaedic who ordered certain tests...incl a few blood tests... the parameters which are outside range are :- ESR / CRP ; TSH is very high.. wanted to understand what could be causing these indicators to be outside range as I am overall very fit & there is no symptom other than related to cervical problem
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013