Have burning sensation in back. Had haematoma, had a fall. No medication now. What to do?

I slipped on ice and fell on steps. I had a very large haematoma on my lower back but I still get a burning sensation every know and then. The swelling has reduced considerably but not away. This happened in November. I went to the hospital twice and then visited my doctor at end of Dec and he called a specialist. They said on hindsight that they should have removed the blood at the time. Just because of the stinging I wonder if I shd go back
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013