Have burning and cramping in lower abdomen and pelvic area, clear white discharge. Is it a pregnancy symptom?

Hi I have burning and cramping feelings in my lower abdomen , sometimes the cramps occur aroun my pelvic region but.i also have almost a week long over due period. I don t have really any pregnancy symptoms but I m worried something worse is going on. I don t have any frequen discharge and my pee is slear as water. What s going on??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Hello, thanks for using HCM.
there are numerous conditions that could account for the crampy pain you feel. If the pain is recurrent and associated with bloating, diarrhea or constipation, it could be a an irritable bowel syndrome, if its associated with headaches, breast pain, changes in mood, food cravings low back pain and occurring before you expect your menses, it could be premenstrual syndrome, other causes could be pelvic inflammatory disease, or an ovarian cyst or endometriosis.

It's possible to have a one week delay of menses but that should be assumed after a pregnancy has been excluded. I will advice you do a pregnancy test. If it turns out positive, you will need to do an ultrasound to confirm the location of the pregnancy. If it turns out negative then you need to be investigated for the other causes of your pain.
Hope i did help.