Have bumps on penis shaft. Taking valcivir and zaxon. Is it herpes or yeast?

hello doctor... I consulted a doctor who is a veneral diseases specialist regarding some kind of bump or i dont know what its exactly called on my penis shaft. He first told me its herpes and gave me medication with valcivir and zaxon for one week. I got a complete std profile done and everything was negative including hsv 1 and 2 igg and igm. After the results he told me its not herpes which is very strange and told its burnitis, about which i dint find any info.

Now i see a red rash all around the tip skin of my penis, i have itching and some odd feeling, the skin has become pinkish red. I am very worried and i donno whom to consult. Is it really herpes or yeast?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013