Have bumps on penis, lip and arms. No itch or pain. Have night sweats. Herpes?

have hard white flat bumps on penis shaft, throat looks like pus filled sacks in back. took acyclovir for one round, no change, took penicillin 7 days, changed to azythromiacin for full round, no change. back on acyclorir. i have night sweats , chills, and profuse sweating from armpits, hands, and feet. i have a bump on my lip, and have had 3 tiny white bumps on my arms. i am on a doc, only not-so-good medic. says he thinks they are herpes infection. they don t itch, don t hurt, don t blister , don t pop, don t ooz. cannot get to port to real doc till maybe june, please help
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013