Have bumps on gums. No pain. Have constant headache.Are they related?

I have two small, gum-colored bumps on the bottom inside of my gums. I just noticed them a half hour ago, I m sure they haven t been there for more than a couple hours at most. I just ate some macaroni and cheese, and drank some coffee before I noticed them. They don t cause me any pain,. The past 3 days I have had a constant headache that does not seem to go away and I have kept hydrated. I m not sure if these symptoms are related or not.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013