Have bruise on butt, paining leg, hard under bruise, after fall, x-ray done. Visit doctor?

I fell carrying my 22 mo old son down icy steps. I couldn't break my fall while holding him, so I took a very hard hit to my left buttocks. No breaks after X-ray immediately at ER. My bruise is about 10 in x 6 in approximately. It has been 11 days and I am experiencing some sharp pains down my left leg. Under bruise is a hard spot about 4 in by 3 in approximately. Should I go to ER tonight and get it checked again for infection or blod clot?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013