Have brown discharge and pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Is it due to Depo withdrawal?

I had my last Depo injection around the end of August as was suppose to get it about mid to late november and did not get it because I wanted to get off because of the side effects. About a month later I as going through the depo withdrawal symptoms. On january 11 i believe I had my first period off of Depo, basically just brown than red. Lately I ve been having pregnancy symptoms but no positive pregnancy test . Is there a chance I can be pregnant and need a blood test to be surel or is it still the depo withdrawals?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013