Have brown discharge after sex, slight abdominal discomfort, bloating. What should I do?

Hi Doctor,

I started having brown discharge since Saturday after sexual foreplay. I noticed there is a musky smell to it, and I have noticed that the vagina seems to be wet often due to the discharge. My last period was 3/17 and it was normal. I am also having slight abdominal discomfort towards the left side, and I feel bloated. Can this be an infection, and if so, what should I do? I have try to keep the area dry and clean. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013