Have breathing difficulty. Taking Asomex-5 and Coversyl for hypertension. Related?

Hi, I am a fit, hypertensive 54 yr old controlled on Asomex-5 (s-amlodipine molecule) and Coversyl 10mg for a few years now. I exercise regularly and can run at 4 miles per hour for >35mins without undue shortness of breath but whenever I walk and talk on the phone (or with someone) at the same time, I experience a bit of breathing difficulty - having to take deep breaths to complete my sentences. I suspect this might be a side effect of one of these drugs as I have no other symptoms, and yearly medicals have shown no signs of other pathology. Can you help with any suggestions? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013