Have brain fog, fever, headaches, anxiety. Done tests for Lyme disease, CBC. Further?

I have had recurring low grade fevers (99.0-100.1F) every evening. While having these fevers I have a brain fog and moderately painful and slowly throbbing headache at the back of my head on both sides. I become easily agitated and feel very anxious when these episodes occur every night. I have had tests for Lyme disease , Mono, and CBC and everything returned negative or normal.. I am at my witt s end and this condition is driving me crazy, please help me! As a side note, I had a huge (2cm radii) wart on my toe that took a very long time to kill, and another wart on the top of my head.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013