Have boils, pimples, ringworm and vitiligo. Taking EVE and applying ointment. What is the permanent cure?

Wow, this online medical service is very remarkable. Anyway, my heaklth issues is my skin, I have had different skin infections over the years since birth. These include boil, pimples on my face, ringworm and most recent and consistent, VITILIGO.

I have had the viligo for over 12 years and have been using Meladinine ointment to treat/control it for some 7 years. Also, I use EVE 500 tablets.
Dear Doctors, I wanna know if there are better medications that can be used to cure the VITILIGO, and if I should continue with the vitiligo usage.

Also, can you please tell me what could be the causes of VITILIGO and ringworm

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Taiwo, Kehinde Oluwaseyi
I am 26 years old, 5ft10" and weigh 78Kg.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013