Have boils on breast. Have increase in size of breast also. What could it be?

Hello, I am a 26yr old female and for the past seven(7) wks the size of my breat have increase and have been paining alot also of recent I have observe a couple of redish looking boil most of them are on the left breast which biger in size than the right alot on the same left breast there are this ringworm appearance on it please note these boils are not itching, the last time I had my period was the 11- 15th march 2013 prior to that I had it since in Nov 2012.
Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
thanks for using health care magic

the best thing to do will be to consult a gynecologist
who will do an examination. the possible causes of the
presentation you have could be infection or abnormal
and uncontrolled growth of cells.

If the breast appears warmth, reddish and with pus,
the likely cause is an infection and an incision and drainage
will have to be done.

If it rather appears with ulcerations, or retracted nipples
and with presence of masses in your armpit, the likely
cause will be a more severe condition due to abnormal
growth of cells.

Hope this helps you,
Best regards
Dr Achuo