Have bloating, thick white discharge and back pain. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy?

hey i hv been trying to get pregnt for three months but before that i used to take a lot of morning afters,ths mnth i hv been hvn a lot of sex and nw i hv a bloated stomach i am hvin a thick white discharge i hv lower bk pains and my boobs i sore i took a preg test two days ago bt it came negative......i lst hd my period three weeks ago am i preg doc?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
It is right now too early to get a positive test for pregnancy even if you are pregnant. You need to wait till your periods are overdue by 5 days and then test your urine for pregnancy. The symptoms you have described are suggestive of pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal