Have bleeding piles. Taken duphaston, clome, glycipage for PCOD. How to stop bleeding?

i am getting bleeding piles problem.. i am taking tablets for getting pregancy.. my doctor said i have pcod problem. since she suggested to take glycipage 1g tablet for 100 days in addition to that clome 10 mg tablet from 2 day up to 7 day after getting period .. and duphaston tablet from day 15 to day 25 (each day 2 tablets). i thought i got this piles problem due to taking these medication . so i stopped for 1 week.. i am getting cured from piles problem .. so i started again to have tablets.. again i am getting bleeding piles problem .. how can stop this problem.. please suggest me to solve this problem
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013