Have bleeding in nose, nausea and exhaustion. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

hey, my partner and i have been trying for a baby since new years, for the last 3 weeks ive been feeling ehausted, my nose randomly starts bleeding and i feel nauseous all the time... Ive tried at least 6 HPT and they are all negative, i have an app with my GP but its not for another 4 weeks as they are booked out... Could i finally be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hello, if the HPT is negative it is less likely that you could be pregnant, bleeding from nose can be coincidental,not related with the pregnancy. Feeling nauseous can also be due to other reasons. if you have missed your periods get a sonography done and then consult your doctor. Get your BP checked for bleeding from the nose might be due to increase in BP. Take care.