Have bleeding and cramps. Had unprotected sex. HPT test shows negative. Can it be pregnancy?

hey, i'm 18. Having pcod. I had a normal period on 5th feb. Normally i have my period for 6-7days. I had unprotected sex on the 22nd. On the 1st of march i started spotting. It carried on until 5th. I had been feeling i'm pregnant since den.dis month since last few days i had bad cramps. N today, the 1st of april i took a hpt which came out negative. I even consulted a doctor, she said i can rule out the chances of being pregnant. But den, later part of the day i started bleeding like i do wen i have my periods. N i'm having cramps too. Are there stil any chances i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013