Have bilateral nerve root inflammation and chronic pain. Had RAZ procedure done. Recommendations?

I had the RAZ procedure. The doctor went through my good sciatic nerve to get to the right nerve. The right nerve root was was loaded with scar tissue. The doctor could not advance the catheter far enough into the affected area due to the massive amount of scar tissue. The procedure caused bilateral nerve root inflamation. Over all the procedure made me worse then I was before the procedure. I have had to have numerous epidural blocks after this and continue to have pain. I had never had a block prior to this. This procedure has caused me chronic pain . I had it due to having a numb leg maybe once every two yrs. lasting one week at a time. I wish I had never heard of this procedure. The quality of my life has suffered greatly due to this procedure. Now I am sceduled for a consult with a neuro surgeon in hopes he will agree that I am a candidate for surgery to remove this scar tissue which is strangling my sciatic nerve. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013