Have big red swollen bubble on nose. Are my nostrils blocked?

I have a big red swollen looking thing (bubble) way up in my nose on the inner wall. Description of polyps doesn t seem to fit, but i don t know. This thing blocks my entire passage unless I pull out on my nose, like a BreatheRight strip would do. I have not ever been diagnosed with athsma. I wasn t sure if that bubble is my sinus or what it is. I don t know how long its been like that. I don t look up that far very often. But I have observed it before and then forgot to explore doctor consultation or further examining it. My left and right holes are totally different. The reason I was looking is because I keep getting sores in my nose that are crusty and I had a rip in that nostril , like what athletes foot does or a sweaty fat roll (because it was a fat roll like crease that it ripped in). The crusty sores look like impetego (yellow, flattish). I also had an abscess tooth that I avoided handling until now (a year wait). I have been on antibiotics for 6 days and I thought that might clear up my nose issues but it hasn t. I live in Ohio and the weather isn t extreme.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012