Have been weak, dizzy, sweaty with headaches. Used whitening strips. What may be wrong?

For the past few days i have been weak, dizzy, sweaty, and have had a headeche. I have been going to bed around 4:30 am and waking up at 3 or so. Therefore i skip breakfast, but i eat lunch and dinner. And recently i have been whitening my teeth using whitening strips from walgreens, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I have also been brushing my teeth after every meal and when I wake up and before bed, is that too much? I excercise a lot daily and drink only water.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013