Have been vomiting, unable to drink liquid drinks, been sick, bruised veins. What can I do?

I have been vomiting daily for the last few weeks, normally worst in the morning. I cant drink liquids in the morning as this brings it on quickly. It can sometimes happen throughout the day, and I tend to feel sick after eating also. Although this has been happening on and off for the last few years, I have recently started to feel ill almost all the time. I also have bruising which appears regularly on my legs, quite large bruises normally along where my veins run. I do not remember ever having bumped anything to cause these. I do not know if these are related in any way but I have been to doctors before and never been able to find an answer.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013