Have been trying to conceive. Prescribed microgest 200 to insert into vagina. How long to wait to have sex?

I am 26years female trying to conceive for the first time and my doctor prescribed me a 200mg microgest tablet twice a day . But i felt drowsiness and headache for whole day after taking this tablet in morning
I also want to know when microgest 200mg is prescribed over microgest 100mg tablet? how does it help in conceiving?
My doctor prescribed it after seeing my ultrasound report which says my follicle size was 14mm on 13 day of menstruation cycle.
One more thing i would like to know that my doctor suggested me insert microgest 200mg tablet directly into vagina as i was feeling severe headache and dizziness after taking this tablet orally. So how long should i wait before having sex, after inserting this tablet in vagina?

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013