Abnormal periods, difficulty in conceiving. Prescribed with Folic acid, Microgest, Fertyl. Will these medications be helpful?

hi doc!!! i m 27 years old working lady. Me and my husband are planning for a baby from last 6 months. but till now i m have not conceive. We have consulted with a doctor. my periods are not normal. The cycle of my periods is around 42 to 45 days. My all the reports are normal. Doctor suggested me to take folic acid daily, she also suggested me to take microgest 100 mg twice daily from 16th day to 25th day of my periods to regularize my periods. bt still my periods are not regular. Now my doctor suggested me to have Fertyl 50 mg daily from 3rd day to 7th day of periods and to take microgest 100 mg again from 16th day to 25th day. Please suggest me is the prescription fine? Should i take anything else also to conceive at the earliest?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012