Have been taking citroplam, levothyroxin for thyroid. Decreased citroplam. Having fuzzy mind, brain saps. Is it side effect?

I have been taking 20mg of citroplam for the last 14 months as well as 50mg of levothyroxine for an under active thyroid . My GP has suggested we decrease my citroplam with a view to coming off it altogether but in so doing I experienced bad side effects of fuzzy mind and brain saps, so rightly or wrongly I have now decided to just go cold turkey and get off it altogether which I know isn t the best course but I feel that 1 week on maybe it is best to just get the withdrawal symptoms past me in one swoop? Reason why I want to come off it altogether is because my husband and I want to try for another baby. I ve also stopped my pill . Could we start trying now?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013