Have been spitting white, foamy, bad smelling phlegm. Suggestions

I have been spitting white foamy phlegm for months all day. I even have to get up several times at night to spit. I also noticed that the white foamy phlegm smells really bad. I can't tell you exactly when it started, it just mysteriously came to being and has continued for months and seems to be getting worse. I have a endo who watches after me, but I fail to tell her about my phlegm problem; my next appointment is in August of this year.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013