Have bad breath, bleeding gums. Have acidity, constipation, hard stools, excessive saliva

i had a problem of bad gums often used to bleed therefore i went to dentist ,she diagnosed and she said that you have gum problem.even after recovering from gums problem,i had a problem of bad breath..i feel as if this smell is coming from something inside..i searched net,and i came to conclusion even that i am not a doctor that i have a problem of REFLUX because i have many problems associated with stomach,e.g gas accumulates and gathers in stomach,sometimes gaseous pain,sometimes feel acidic,sometimes constipation ,my waste product is normally hard,most of the people have some fix time when they go to washroom and discharge feces whereas i have no fix time..feces often comes randomly,at times,not even for whole day..after eating anything,alot of saliva is been secreted and most of time when i talk that saliva comes out of my night,when i sleep,my pillow becomes wet with that saliva..i am weak naturally,short heighted.please recommand that medicine which is availabe in pakistan..i am currently using motillium,plasenzyme 40 mg,but still results are not very satisfactory..
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013