Have anxiety, stress, low iron levels, rapid heart rate. Taking gabba. Suggest?

I have severe anxiety affecting driving, I fear I will faint or something silly. I had blackouts many years ago after stress so I fear I will get it again, even tho it hasn t returned. My iron levels are low. So I m taking gabba along with magnesium vitamin c iron 30mg a day and multi b vitamin hoping it will improve! I get slight pains around heart area but doc says I m unfit and iron low and anxiety plus high heart rate even tho I try to never drink caffeine! If I do I feel terrible. He prescribed pur bloka but I m afraid of long term effects on my heart. Can u make it clear? He says it s safe!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013