Have anxiety and panic attacks, abdominal pain, chest pain. What is happening?

Doctor, I am one who has been undergoing anxiety and have had panic attacks (4.5 years and current). I am 25 and go to college and yesterday I was concerned about doing a speech in front of a very large class size (the speech is over and done with now). However, I am having strong abdominal pain and even upper back pain and chest pain . Please tell me what is happening? Have I led my worry throughout the years to an ulcer or is it internal bleeding-how do I know? -I also do not have insurance
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012