Have anxiety and headaches, on prozac. Can I use dex with prozac?

Hi I have recently moved to Las Vegas for school so I have been partying some I have recently been put on prozac 20 mg for anxiety and headaches I have had to brain surgrys for water on the brain but my question is can I take a party powder called dex with ingredients of Dex contains: herbal ingredients called plant isolates of barly, paullinia cupana, kigelia Africana, broccoli, amino acids taurine and beta alanine . So can I take dex with prozac?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013