Have anxiety. Taking ativan, perscribed tropol. Will tropol decrease bp? What are the symptoms of low bp?

Ive been perscribed metropol for anxiety, im.31 yrs old havent smoked ciggerrets in 2 days n take ativan every 6 hrs for brake thru panic attacks, iam unable to function n constantly feel like im having a heart attack, jumping outta my skin heart palps, arm pain leg pain chest pain ive had every cardiac test done , is tropol going to lower my blood pressure too much? I dont usualy have high blood pressure, just racing heart, palps Webb i have attacks.. and what are the signs of low blood pressure?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013