Have angina and leaky valve. Chest pain, lightheadednes, high pulse rate. History of heart problems

I have been diagnosed with mild angina and mild leaky valve . I have been experiencing chest pain to the right of my left breast for the last 2 days. It can last an hour or so but then disappears. Today I have the same symptoms but for about 30 minutes when I got up this morning I felt lightheaded. My pulse rate at rest is around 90. I am female and 60 years of age with a history of heart problems in my family. As the symptoms seem to go without any intervention, should I be worried. I take statins as my cholesterol is raised and also an aspirin a day.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013