Have an implanon in arm, painful, itchy, bad stomach pain, back pain, breast pain. What is wrong?

ok so my name is jamie holford and i have that implanon in my arm and iv been havin pain where its at and its really itchy. iv been havin bad stomach pain my mood has changed big time im always in a bad mood im gaining weight i shake alot.. i have back pain , breast pain and all my doctors have told me its nothing i do need to get x rays on my stomach but havnt yet im just really scared if this thing is messing up my body im gunna sue
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013