Have addiction to porn. How to stop this habit?

Im only 13 and i am a female. Ever since i was 10 years old ive been addicted to watchin porn. And masturbating. And i wont stop until i orgasm. No one i know knows about it. I dont know what to do. I even find things such as highlighters to masturbate with. How do I stop? But for some reason i dont want to stop. But i have to before someone finds out.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
friend you are brave to seek help with this as it is definitely interfering with your ability to focus on other things and live a normal life. You may have anxiety issues which can only be relieved by orgasm which is very common, and so seeing a dr. about this would be appropriate. This is common, so do not be embarrassed. best of luck and I hope you find other healthier ways for entertainment and pleasure than porn. have a great day.