Have acute tonsillitis. No appetite. Difficulty in swallowing. Relief with gargling

Hello is acute tonsillitis bad? I have acute tonsillitis and I really don t have an appetite . I have antibiotics it s hard to swollow and at night I can t sleep because it feels like I can t breath. I have soup but not that good and I am drinking hot tea and Popsicles and cough dropped. I had a bowl movement and it came out yellow. I gargles salt water a bunch of times and it took the swelling in my glands down Nd a little of my toncels .
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012