Have acute low right quadrant pain. Suggestion of ruptured ovarian cyst. Is it possible? Past CT scan showing epiploic appendagitis

I experienced acute low right quadrant pain. So bad that a Dr. I work with suggested that it may be a ruptured ovarian cyst . Appendicitis is unlikely because the pain came on so fast. Once the pain dissipates, it comes back after I urinate; but I do not have painful or burning urination . I had a CT scan two months ago and was DX with epiploic appendagitis (left side abdominal pain ) and there was no mention of an incidental finding on my ovaries. How likely is it that a cyst formed and ruptured in two months?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012