Have acidity, gas, belching, flatulence. Not taking medication

i hav been suffering from mild symptoms of acidity and gas and belching for nearly 6 months .But i never took them seriously as i am a student and i had to change college and now had to put in 7to 8 hrs of extra studing to keep pace with my fellow students. However for the past 3 days after lunch (I also eat very little breakfast) I hav been experiencing severe belching (and it is preceded by nausea till i belch ). Also flatulence output has also been reduced . I am not under ant medication .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013