Have acid reflux, growling noise in stomach, Diarrhoea. What could be the cause?

Hello, I am a 17 year old male that weighs 146 lbs. I have a healthy diet mostly and am in shape. I have acid reflux , which I take medicine for but i dont know if this will have any affect on whats happening: In my upper left part of my stomach when I breathe in and out it makes a loud growling noise and happens almost once every 3 days. I eat so its not my stomach telling me I am hungry.. It almost feels like its just producing an acid or as or something. I have also been expierencing dirrarea for about 5 days now. What could be the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012