Have acid reflux after gastric sleeve operation, less dose lansoprazole not enough. High dose causing malabsorption nutrients. Alternate?

Hi. I had a gastric sleeve operation 3 years ago and I am still suffering from acid reflux. I take 15mg of Lansoprazole per day, but find that sometimes it's not enough. I used to take 30mg's but was worried it was causing malabsorption of nutrients as I had low iron and had to take supplements. Is taking this drug ok after such a long period of time? Is there anything else I can do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013