Have abdominal pain, tender breasts and nausea. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

Hi! I have been experiencing a few weird things with my body lately. I have been Nauseous alot! My breast have been really tender some days other days they don t bother me. I have been having serious abdominal pain alot lately. I would think that I am pregnant but I have been getting my period and have taken a few pregnancy test . Do you think you might have idea whats going on? Oh also I have been getting more headaches then often
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013