Have abdominal pain, nausea, stomach upset, rashes all over body. No medication till now. What to do?

On Monday I had abdominal pain and nausea and stomach upset. On Tuesday I developed a rash all over my body that didn't itch and was not raised. The rash went away in 2 days with antihistamines. On Thursday my lower back started aching and it radiated down my legs and into my knees. On Friday the back pain was worse and I was extremely tired and sore all over. On Saturday my hands hurt and were swollen. On Sunday my hands and feet were extremely swollen and very sore. My jeans are very tight today as well and my face looks puffy. I can barely make a fist with my hands and it hurts to type this. I also have nasal congestion and a sinus headache now.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013