Have abdominal pain and cough. Had appendix removed. Reason?

I woke from a sleep last night with a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen . I could not roll over without this pain. Today, I could not move certain ways and when I cough , It is unbearable. I am fine sitting or laying still. My allergies are starting to act up and the dripping in the back of my throat is making it impossible not to cough. I have not done anything to pull a muscle or anything like that. I was fine when I went to bed. I had my appendix out a long time ago. Can you tell me anything?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013