Have a hot itchy rash, crp level elevated, used cream, no relief. What to do?

Hi I have a hot itchy rash, i have had it over 3 months, been on 2 lots of prednisone , i am using a fatty cream, steriod creams, pinetarsol, antihistimines, my crp level is elevated and been as high as 14, my cea is 6.3, mymy folate is very low and my ephosophils (not sure of spelling) is low, the itching is driving me crazy and ideas please? Update- just spent two days in hospital, still no answers, bright red rash from my neck to my knees, looks like sunburn, I am waiting for results from a skin biopsy and blood culture, some blood tests came back with high crp, high eosinophils, high immature granulocytes, low potassium, low albumin, low protein, and very low folate. Drs have not given me any explanation on these.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013