Had cervical lymphadenitis. Fever, chills, pharyngitis, headache, skin rash. Taken antibiotics. Want second opinion

Hello, i am 46 year female, had cervical lymphadenitis, followed by fever and chills, pharyngitis , headache and skin rash , took antibiotics and lots of paracetamol orally, later when all acute symptoms subsided, my ESR was 60, CRP was 49, and SGPT is 90, i feel better now but worried about the rised ESR,CRP and SGPT, could you advise please. I am a doctor my self, i just need another advise, do i have to pay too.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012