Have a generalised itch over body, sclerderma of the vagina, have thyroid disease. Treatment?

i have a generalised itch over my body. it started on the lower abdomen initially youcould see very small spots. I have sclerderma of the vagina and I have thyroid disease . now you can really see any rash just the itching. the itching is worse at night. currently my TSH is suprressed and my t4 is circa 14 ish. I have not reduced my dose as on this dose I dont get the extreme tiredness i was experiencin g and the carpal tunnel symptoms at night
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013