Have a dip in nose. Had a septum surgery. What treatment measure should I take?

Hi I have a dip in my nose and if you look at me head on you can see a line down the front of my nose - when I touch it it feels like its spilt like a hole in it. I had surgery about 9 years ago on my septum and it was bent I could not breath at night. Now it just looks awful, I have lost confidence, cannot go out and feel so insecure I have spent the last 3 days crying which probably isn t helping it either - please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012