Marked ischemia at lower septum of inferior wall, hyper tension, CABG, normal scintigraphy

hi.i awould like to help me necessary about treatment of marked ischemia at lower septum of inferior wall????? my dad(65) complain from hyper tension and do CABG 10 years ago and recently he do strees myocardial perfusion scanning (scintigraphy)and the results was:normalRV and exersise induced L V dilatation and reversable moderate to marked ischemia at lower septum of inferior wall .and iam so worry about these results so is there any dangerous and what is the treatment??please help me?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012